Our car sucks . Time to act

Submitted: Monday, Dec 19, 2005 at 23:36
ThreadID: 29009 Views:2498 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well , driving my son to school . All quiet and then BAM . Our new car sucks , why would you sell our old one ? you said you were going to make the new car tuff . I cant see a tuff car , all i see is plastic

i sat there like a stunned mullet . I will build it up soon mate , it all talkes time .

Ok , lets get things happening , New entertainment system (Full house )

hmmm better get a bull bar and winch on , ok some of those XGT's will look tuff . Spent all friday night working on the car to suprize Dean in the morning.

he wakes up and I rush over ..... Dean Dean , look out side , what do you think ?

Deans answer , call me when this Chapel st low rider is lifted or out of our drive way .

I walk away with head in the sand ..

All this from a 8 year old . looks like more work needs to be done lol
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Monday, Dec 19, 2005 at 23:43

Monday, Dec 19, 2005 at 23:43
The kid has class :)
AnswerID: 144616

Reply By: Willem - Tuesday, Dec 20, 2005 at 08:46

Tuesday, Dec 20, 2005 at 08:46
Spoken like a true offroader

PS ....Uncle has a very well used 1981 petrol Troopy for sale. Ford engine, dents, rust, humungous PTO winch, barwork, towbar, roof rack, splitties and NO PLASTIC....for sale.

You could buy that for Dean and let him work on it for the next 8 years till he gets his licence

Hahahahahahahahahaha.......................
AnswerID: 144652

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Moses - Tuesday, Dec 20, 2005 at 17:36

Tuesday, Dec 20, 2005 at 17:36
Eric, chit like that happens when you bring kids up to expect cool cars like Caddy convertibles for donuts round the back garden. I will tell you when I get a garage built for my car of the future. Mine will be un-cool though I am sure.
AnswerID: 144737

Sponsored Links