fridge slide 60l Engel

Submitted: Friday, Dec 16, 2005 at 22:03
ThreadID: 28931 Views:3129 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I have a dualcab rodeo with outbackroller drawers and a high roof ARB canopy, My question is will 60l engel fridge on a seperare fridge slide, slide out far enough to open the door on the fridge without hitting the canopy door.
I live in Adelaide, where is cheapest place to buy fridge slides?
Thanks everyone for your input.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Cheiffy - Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 07:32

Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 07:32
Hi,
I have my 60 ltr on top of a set of drawers also. My canopy is the low roof from ARB and the lid of my fridge does hit the canopy door when its out. This doesnt bother me because i still have plenty of room to access what I need to get out of the fridge. My fridge slide is inbuilt into my drawer system so I am guessing your fridge slide will raise your fridge by another inch or two. I dont think this will be a drama for you as you have a high roof canopy.

Cheers
AnswerID: 144229

Reply By: Member - Coyote (SA) - Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 08:39

Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 08:39
Only fridge slide that will "cut the mustard" is a heavy duty black widow... I'm in adelaide too and recently moved from Brissy.. the guys at ARB Brissy wouldn't sell me anything other than a black widow heavy duty as they recon witha fullyloaded 60L the others just wont hack it.. unlessit's one of the 'built in ones" ie.. built into the draw system.. I have a HD Black widow and it's great.. you can get them through ARB.. Ask for Brett at ARB BRissy and he'll look after you I'm sure. Cheers
AnswerID: 144234

Follow Up By: Member - Coyote (SA) - Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 08:39

Saturday, Dec 17, 2005 at 08:39
Opps Thats brett at ARB Adelaide...
FollowupID: 397683

Sponsored Links