Merry Xmas Ho Ho Ho

Submitted: Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 16:36
ThreadID: 28897 Views:1678 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Fellow formites

It’s been a bumper year, many stories have been told and much has been learnt. 4Wdriving and camping (including planning same) has almost dominated my time this year – how good is that! A couple of successful trips including 3 months to the Kimberley have made this a special year for us. Also, just in case Santa is reading this, I didn’t litter when camping (took my rubbish with me), kept the environmental damage to a minimum (you got expect some – but no doughnuts on the salt pans in the desert), let most of my fish go (some were up to me – others decided before I had the chance), helped a mate in trouble (not his fault he bought a Rodeo), let the Bride catch the biggest fish last trip (OK, she might have done it on her own) and only cursed a little when the water tank leaked. On that note, I could have done more good if I got that winch I asked for last year (get the hint).

I hope everyone has had a fantastic year like me and would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. A safe time both on and off road and don’t do anything silly now because I want to hear from all of you next year.

Kind regards

Theo (AKA Beatit)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Beatit (QLD) - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 17:04

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 17:04
PS. How's this for a fish?

Told you was a great year!
AnswerID: 144044

Follow Up By: Member - JD - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 20:33

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 20:33
Nice sailfish,..pictures really bring it to life you can almost taste it I mean the lifestyle..not the fish..LOL....Merry Xmas To All.
JD
FollowupID: 397537

Reply By: Member - Stephen M (VIC) - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 18:46

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 18:46
Hiya Beatit:

it sounds as though you have indeed had a great year, very pleased for you ...........

I would like to join you in wishing the forum and those who sustain it a VERY merry christmas and a safe and pleasurable new year ............. take it carefully all and make the most of the holidays, your family and your fourbee.....

catch you on the trails some time maybe.....

Steve (and i still believe in the easter bunny too ... lol)
AnswerID: 144061

Reply By: Tracker Mick - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 19:08

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 19:08
Beatit,
I agree You sound mighty pleased, good luck to ya.
I'm in the throws of heading off myself for a couple of weeks.
Again, merry xmas to you all and hope next year is a good one for all.
Regards
Tracker
AnswerID: 144068

Sponsored Links