Thanks to all who responded to my Post 28850

Submitted: Wednesday, Dec 14, 2005 at 19:27
ThreadID: 28872 Views:1674 Replies:1 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Thanks to everyone who responded to my Post 28850..... I now have a better idea of what to do here....

:-))
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Feral - Wednesday, Dec 14, 2005 at 20:36

Wednesday, Dec 14, 2005 at 20:36
Brian,

Just be careful and make a proper evaluation before you might imply the direction you are taking.

The reason for this is which other businesses all over Australia has NOT had complaints, and particularly from a target audience/forum like this one. If you took the evaluations or opinions as they are you would not buy anything from anyone!

Also, remember all products have had failures even from the so called top manufactures. Its all about doing your research and making a valued judgement.
Bad news travels quickly, but no one hears the good news stories.

If we treated all manufactures to the same scrutiny there would not be a FWD industry.

Cheers,
Lyndon.
Immaculate Discovery Td5.
AnswerID: 143892

Follow Up By: Member - Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:11

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:11
Lyndon....

my intention here was not to run a "discredit" post on a business...... I am in the market for a turbo system for my truck, I simply wanted peoples opinion of 4WD Systems before I went any further with my research. They have a very reasonably priced turbo kit available, and my homework so far has told me that the system looks good. As I had never dealt with them, and also the fact that I live in S.E. Qld and they are in Adelaide, I wanted to find out what others thought of their service etc.... As it happens, I have sinced sourced a kit much closer to home and am looking very closely at that one now.

As for bad news Vs good news.... I will happily spruik both in equal shares!!

have a good day ;-)
FollowupID: 397420

Follow Up By: Nudenut - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:58

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:58
same store....i wonder...holden hill?
FollowupID: 397429

Follow Up By: Member - JD - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 12:37

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 12:37
Hi All,
No one is out to discredit no one! this what a forum is used for amonst other things...people post their opion of their own experience,be it good or bad ...There are allways bad apples in the bin hopefullly with proper research you dont end up with one!...me personally will allways be fare and treat folk how I would like to be treated!..and if something turns out to be faulty allways give the person/or business the cortesy to fix,...but if I pull a blank there I will sreammm it out everywhere..all I can say to anyone selling anything is provide a good product with good after sale service,dont attitude someone for a problem with your product..listen..rectifie...= more monie in the bank from refered sales..word of mouth travels farster than any advertisement.
JD..Membership is Current!...
FollowupID: 397469

Follow Up By: Member - Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 19:57

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 19:57
JD
Spot on!!
FollowupID: 397526

Sponsored Links