Adding City Streets to Latest OziExplorer

Submitted: Monday, Dec 12, 2005 at 19:02
ThreadID: 28813 Views:1730 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

We have just received stock of the UBD Australian City Streets DVD product that adds capital city UBD street maps to OziExplorer. This DVD ise now available in the Adventure Shop also shown on the link in the shop is a link to download the latest OziExplorer Software and a link to download the UBD .map interface files.

I have just loaded the product and tested its operation and can confirm that it works. The City Street maps exactly match the book versions so the limit/extent of the maps is exactly the same as each of the printed books. The street, suburb and places lookup work a treat this is overall a really good addition to the OziExplorer product.

Note: The UBD product also works with Trackranger.

Note1: It also contains it's own moving map and track recording system so even if you do not have OziExplorer or Trackranger you can use moving map and track controls via the configuration of your GPS in the UBD product.

Note2: You cannot use this product with OziExplorer CD on a PDA device.

Cick here to see the UBD Australian City Streets DVD.

Enjoy.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Old Bushie - Tuesday, Dec 13, 2005 at 01:20

Tuesday, Dec 13, 2005 at 01:20
Gday David

As soon as this is available for use with OziExplorer CE you've got me. Any info on that happening???
AnswerID: 143601

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Tuesday, Dec 13, 2005 at 20:23

Tuesday, Dec 13, 2005 at 20:23
I have no idea about this comming. if we hear anything we will let you all know.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 397205

Sponsored Links