100 Series seats and wheels

Submitted: Monday, Dec 12, 2005 at 16:53
ThreadID: 28807 Views:1544 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

Was hoping that someone could give me a hand valuing some seats and wheels for a 100 series Landcruiser so I can go about off-loading them. The seats are the standard ones but have been re-upholstered (grey plain/pattern cloth) and have had minimal use since then (purchased Paratus buckets for trip to the Cape). The wheels are just the plain split rims that came on the car (5 wheels, tyres are nothing much). Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks to everyone that puts in, without previous threads the 'cruiser wouldn't be what it is today, made Cape York and back (from Geelong, Vic) over 8 weeks with one loose bolt and one blown fuse, can't ask for better than that!

Grant
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Davoe (Widgiemooltha) - Monday, Dec 12, 2005 at 23:14

Monday, Dec 12, 2005 at 23:14
Nothing 2nd hand has a "value" as such rather it depends on factors. How quick do you want to sell them, does anyone want to buy them, How many people want to buy them
End of the day something is only worth what you can sell it for I woulsd perhaps be asking 2-300 bucks but you may have to take alot less for 2 reasons
1) people looking for new seats is because they want better ones not the standard ones
2) the last person I heard of looking for split rims was me I had plenty of free offers but ended up paying too much(100 bucks for 6 with tyres i am still using 6 months later) because it saved me a trip to perth
AnswerID: 143584

Sponsored Links