ExplorOz TRACKER App V3 Beta

We have a new update to the TRACKER app ready for release later this week but first we have released it to beta testing for Apple users in Test Flight and for Android users in Open Testing. Please jump onto the test version if you are an experienced user that could quickly give it a test and let us know if you find any hiccups.

Changes are minimal (cosmetic) plus compliance updates but we've also updated the splash screen. We think the best feature is the addition of the full screen tracking (button highlighted in the screenshot)

==========================
ABOUT TRACKER
ExplorOz Tracker is a free App that enables device tracking of ExplorOz Members. There are two components of the Tracker service:-

1. Tracker & Viewer: If you log into the app with a Member account, you can enable track logging of your own device, as well as view tracking from other devices (your own, or other Member's).

2. Viewer only: If tracking is not required for yourself but you'd like to view a friend or family member's tracking then you can do so via this app without needing to become a Member yourself.

HOW IT WORKS
Once you're logged in with a Member account, the app detects movement of your device and records GPS readings to collate “position data” as you travel. The position data is highly accurate and can be recorded in-app without a Wifi or mobile data connection. These positions automatically sync to your account on our Server anytime your device has network connection. Our Tracker service collects these positions and builds a map showing your trip progress, with daily overnight stops and useful stats such as time/date of last synced position so follows know if you are meeting known checkpoints on time etc. Track map auto updates as new positions sync. Privacy options let you decide who has access to view your map. This map will also appear in the app for your own use (to verify sync status and see whole trip recorded so far) but the app does not contain maps and is not for showing your current location. (Our Traveller app is for mapping & navigation).

See https://www.exploroz.com/tracker

Regards Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Reply Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Aug 02, 2024 at 19:55

Friday, Aug 02, 2024 at 19:55
Beta test finished - full version released today for Apple and Android (pending approval to Apple, should appear in store within 48 hours). Sorry but Windows is not getting further updates. Windows users can use the website.

David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 646284

Sponsored Links