Review: Shop

Submitted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 15:06
ThreadID: 102460 Views:1037 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Article Rating: My Rating 3/5

I purchased an eotrack me program the other day, and after a bit of trouble I THINK I have finally got it sorted out with the help of some very tech savvy grand children. The Main reason for getting the device is we are taking a trip across the GCR to Brisbane, and I thought that seeing as my wife and grand children are not travelling with me [they are flying over, not my call on that I am afraid] they may be able to see where I am going and how far I have travelled each day. Now that I have got it up and running and I have had two consistent runs around Perth with it operating, I find it is a bit of a novelty item and not some thing that will give you piece of mind if you are broken down out in the middle of nowhere and a long way from Help. I think you would be better off with a two way radio. It Should prove useful if some one is trying to find you as it should give your current location or at least a starting point for a search to me the Jury is still out on the value for money,if the grand kids get a buzz out of it all is good, and then it is worth the cost and frustration of setting it up in an iphone, I'll give it a good rating at this time and upgrade it after further testing and travelling
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links